12 Days of Clipper Christmas Terms and Conditions
Please see below our terms and conditions for the 12 Days of Clipper Christmas promotion.
1. This promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the promoter and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
2. Promotion Period: Promotion opens at 00.01 on 1st December and closes at 23:59 on 12th December 2013. Within this period, there will be 12 daily draws, closing at 23.59 on each day.
3. To enter: Visit www.clipper-teas.com and click on the 12 days of Clipper Christmas Promotion enter your details and submit to be entered into the prize draw.
4. Daily Prizes: Each day during the Promotion Period, entrants can win a different prize, which will be revealed daily. On day 1, one prize will be available; day 2, two prizes; day 3, three prizes and so on.
5. Maximum one entry per person per day. Maximum of one prize can be won per person.
6. No purchase necessary; however internet access is required.
7. Winner Selection: All entries received during the Promotion Period will be submitted into the relevant prize draw. Winner selection will be conducted within 5 working days of the end of each of the closing dates by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
8. Winner notification: The winners will be contacted within 7 days of the relevant draw via using the details used to enter. In the event that a winner has not responded within 14 days of notification then the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
9. Prizes will be delivered within 28 days of winner address confirmation.
10. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
11. The name and region of the winner will be available by sending an email visiting http://www.clipper-teas.com/our-blog/ for 8 weeks from 9th January 2014.
13. Winners may be requested to participate in publicity arising from the promotion but are not obliged to participate in publicity.
14. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
15. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
16. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
17. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
18. The Promoter is not liable for third party products or services and the prize is subject to the prize manufacturer’s terms and conditions.
19. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Kallo Foods Ltd, trading as Clipper Teas, 2 Riverview, The Meadows Business Park, Camberley, GU17 9AB.
|1||1 x set of Cornishware tea pot, cups and caddy|
|2||2 x £150 Boden vouchers to be spent online/in store only. Valid for 1 year from date of issue. To be used in one/multiple transactions.|
|3||3 x Gin & Tonic Fever Tree hampers|
|4||4 x English Provinder hampers of spreads/chutneys|
|5||5 x Clipper Tea tree decorations and Clipper Gold|
|6||6 x Clipper Tea sets|
|7||7 x Bertie & Jacks framed stage artwork pieces|
|8||8 x Belvoir winter cordial sets|
|9||9 x ‘Ultimate Divine’ collections|
|10||10 x Mavala sets of sparkly nail varnishes (10 in total per set)|
|11||11 x Clipper Teas Sleep Easy sets|
|12||12 x Dorset Cereals hampers, which includes various Dorset products|