Kirstie Allsopp – The Handmade Fair – Social Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Clipper Teas Kirstie Allsopp – The Handmade Fair – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram – Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. The Clipper Teas prize draw (the “Promotion”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over except employees and their immediate families of the promoter Clipper Teas, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion.
2. The Promotion opens Monday 4th June 2018 at 00:01 BST and to enter participants must respond to the promotional post before Sunday 10th June 2018 at 23:59 BST for the chance to win.
3. The sender of each tweet, post or comment meeting the requirements of these terms and conditions will be entered into the prize draw. Participants must be members of Twitter, Facebook or Instagram and follow the @clipperteas account on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
4. To enter:
a. Log onto your Facebook account (or create one for free) and like & comment on the Clipper Teas promotional post stating who you would take to Kirstie Allsopp’s The Handmade Fair and why.
b. Log onto your Twitter account (or create one for free) and like and comment on Clipper Teas promotional tweet stating who you would take to Kirstie Allsopp’s The Handmade Fair and why.
c. Log onto your Instagram account (or create one for free) and like and comment on the Clipper Teas promotional post stating who you would take to Kirstie Allsopp’s The Handmade Fair and why.
5. Participants must abide by Twitter, Facebook or Instagram’s conditions of use. Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, or elsewhere, that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants and followers of @clipperteas or are otherwise offensive or inappropriate will be disqualified from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Twitter, Facebook or Instagram to any such behaviour and the participant may have his/her Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account frozen pending investigation.
6. Only one entry per person. Multiple, bulk or third party entries will not be accepted. Only the first entry made by a participant will be accepted. Offensive or inappropriate tweets will not be included within the draw. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason.
7. A person who has previously won a Clipper Teas prize draw within the past 12 months cannot be the Winner of another prize draw.
8. The first participant randomly selected from all entries that meet the entry criteria, using a computer generated system, will be the winner (the “Winner”).
9. The Winner will be contacted via a reply to their original entry on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter by Tuesday 12th June 2018 at 11:59 and are required to confirm their full name, email address, a contact number and home address by residence by Thursday 14th June 2018 at 11:59pm.
10. There is one prize, 2 tickets to Kirstie Allsopp’s The Handmade Fair over the weekend of 22nd – 24th June 2018 (the “Prize”). There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated. The Prize is subject to terms and conditions of use which the winner by entering this promotion agrees to.
11. The Prize is non-transferrable. The Winner must be available on the weekend of The Handmade fair (22nd -24th June). If the Winner is not available, the promoter will commence a redraw and pick a new Winner.
12. The Winner agrees, if requested, to participate in related publicity accompanying or resulting from the Promotion without further recompense. The Winner further agree that all materials produced pursuant to the promotion and will remain the property of Clipper Teas.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Twitter, Facebook or Instagram shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability caused by matters relating to this Promotion.
15. This promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. Promoter: Wessanen UK, River View, The Meadows Business Park, Station Approach, Blackwater, Camberley, Surrey, GU17 9AB.