Soil Association Competition Terms & Conditions
Clipper Teas Soil Association Competition – Twitter Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. The Clipper Teas prize draw (the “Promotion”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over except employees and their immediate families of the promoter Clipper Teas, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion.
2. The Promotion opens at Sunday 3rd September 2017 at 00:01am BST and to enter participants must respond to the promotional post before Sunday 24th September 2017 at 11:59pm BST for the chance to win.
3. The sender of each tweet meeting the requirements of these terms and conditions will be entered into the prize draw. Participants must be members of Twitter and follow the @clipperteas account on Twitter.
4. To enter:
a. Log onto your Twitter account (or create one for free), reply to @clipperteas promotional post, telling us why you choose organic tea, using the hashtag #ChooseOrganic.
5. Participants must abide by Twitter’s conditions of use. Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments via Twitter, or elsewhere, that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants and followers of @clipperteas or are otherwise offensive or inappropriate will be disqualified from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Twitter to any such behaviour and the participant may have his/her Twitter account frozen pending investigation.
6. Only one entry per person. Multiple, bulk or third party entries will not be accepted. Only the first entry made by a participant will be accepted. Offensive or inappropriate tweets will not be included within the draw. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason.
7. The first participant randomly selected from all entries that meet the entry criteria, using an independently verified computer generated system, will be the winner (the “Winner”).
8. The Winner will be contacted via a direct message or in reply to their original entry on Twitter by Wednesday 27th September 2017 at 11:59PM BST and required to confirm their email, a contact number, together with their real name and county of residence and address for delivery of prize by Friday 29th September 2017 at 11:59pm BST . If the Promoter cannot contact the Winner via the Twitter account provided at entry or if the Winner does not return necessary details within this timeframe, the Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw using an independently verified computer generated system.
9. There is one prize, one Clipper Teas tea tray, 4 x Clipper Teas tea towel, one box of Clipper Teas 100 bags of Everyday Organic Tea, a random selection of nine boxes of Clipper Teas 20 bags of Organic Green Tea, a random selection of five boxes of Clipper Teas 20 envelopes herbal infusions. (the “Prize”). There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated. The Prize is subject to terms and conditions of use which the winner by entering this promotion agrees to. The Prize is non-transferrable.
10. The Winner agrees, if requested, to participate in related publicity accompanying or resulting from the Promotion without further recompense. The Winner further agree that all materials produced pursuant to the promotion and will remain the property of Clipper Teas.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. Twitter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability caused by matters relating to this Promotion.
13. This promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. Promoter: Wessanen UK, River View, The Meadows Business Park, Station Approach, Blackwater, Camberley, Surrey, GU17 9AB.