Instructions: To claim your free eco-friendly cup, mail in your name and address along with four tokens from promotional packs to Clipper Teas Eco-friendly Cup Offer, PO Box 1079, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1GY before 31 December 2020.
Full Terms and Conditions: UK only, 18+. Additional purchases required. Max one cup per household. Claim by post with 4 tokens (1 token per promotional pack). 1 per household. Starts 29.4.20. Closes 31.12.20. See www.clipper-teas.com/eco-cup for full Ts & Cs.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Kallo Foods Ltd, River View, 2 The Meadows Business Park, Station Approach, Blackwater, Camberley, GU17 9AB
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Purchase of Clipper Tea products in a promotional pack is necessary. 4x promotional Tokens = one Reward. Maximum of one Reward per household.
- Promotion Period: Claim between 29 April 2020 and 31st December 2020. All Applications must be made by the closing date to be valid.
- Mail your name and address along with 4 tokens from Promotional Packs to: Clipper Teas Eco-friendly Cup Offer, PO Box 1079, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1GY to claim your free Eco-friendly Cup.
- All applications must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late applications or applications not received. Photocopied or duplicated tokens are not acceptable. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for claims delayed or lost for any reason.
- Reward: Each applicant who mails in 4x valid tokens in accordance with these terms and conditions will receive an Eco-friendly Cup.
- The Reward is non-transferable, is not exchangeable and has no cash alternative in whole or in part, except that in the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Reward for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants including but not limited to asking for proof of address and ID. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a Reward may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the Reward from the date of receipt of Application.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting the Reward, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to deliver a Reward or withdraw Reward entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual issues which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by relevant local law with any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.