- This competition “Clipper Teas Organic September” (the “Competition”) starts on 9th September 2021 at 09:00 BST and ends 16th September 2021 at 23:59 BST.
- The promoter and data controller of the Competition is: Kallo Foods Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with number 2893019 and registered office at River View, 2 The Meadows Business Park, Station Approach, Blackwater, Camberley, Surrey, GU17 9AB (the “Promoter” or “us”). We have asked our agency Finn Communications Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with number 05573198 and registered office at 14 Foundry Street, Leeds, LS11 5QP to organise and operate the Competition on our behalf.
- This Competition is open to residents of the British Isles only (England, Scotland, Wales Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland), aged 18 years or over excluding employees and the immediate families’ employees of the Promoter, it’s affiliated companies, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Competition.
- There will be one judging decision at the end of the Competition period stated under section one above, to select one winner of the prize. The prize consists of two tickets to a National Trust place of the winners choice, valued at GPB ***. Prize is subject to availability. In the event that a prize cannot be fulfilled, or in the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Entry to the Competition is exclusively via the Clipper Teas Instagram page: www.instagram.com/clipperteas. The Competition will be advertised on Clipper Teas Instagram page and supported with paid investment.
- To enter the Competition, each entrant must do the following:
– Like and save the post-dated Thursday 9th September
– Tag someone they know and comment a tip on how we can help save the bees
– Follow both @clipperteas and @nationaltrust on Instagram.
- Entrants can enter as many times as they wish but with only one winner will be selected.
- The Promoter will remove any entries they consider to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal, racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, defamatory about Clipper Teas and the National Trust or towards any other entrants.
- The Promoter will not tolerate any posts or comments which are bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants and followers of the Promoter or directly aimed at the Promoter. Any posts or comments deemed to be any of the above will be deleted.
- All entries must come from an Instagram profile that is legitimate and not from a bot, or fake profile impersonating someone else.
- The prize, as stated above, is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives, credit, or voucher in whole or in part.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach us by 16thSeptember 2021 at 23:59 BST for any reason.
- By entering the Competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winners prefix, first initials, surnames and counties may be published on the Clipper Teas Instagram page once the prize has been claimed. The winner will have the option of opting out and can do so by contacting Clipper Teas in response to the direct message confirming their prize.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be passed to a third party unless for the purpose of fulfilment of the prize, without the entrant’s consent.
- Although this Competition will be advertised on Instagram, this promotional offer is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- The winner of the Competition will be chosen randomly by a representative of the Promoter by computer software that collates all correct entries including bee saving tips and randomly selects one winner.
- The winner will be chosen within one working day of the end of the competition deadline and asked to contact Clipper Teas on Instagram via private message. The winner will be asked to check ‘message requests’ in their inbox. Only a private message from the same account that is notified as a winner will be accepted. The winner has 72 hours from being contacted to respond before a runner up is selected by the Promoter by random selection. The winner must at that time provide their name, email address, home postal address and phone number. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 30 days of the end of the Competition.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any issues whatsoever with respect to the prize once dispatched to the winner.
- We reserve the right to verify the winner and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its Agents or anyone professionally connected to the Competition, assume any responsibility or liability for: any incorrect or inaccurate personal data entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the Facebook page or any combination thereof.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this Competition. Any such changes will be communicated via www.clipperteas.com.
- Terms are governed by the law of England and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
- For any enquiries, complaints and/or questions related to this Competition, please email email@example.com.
Promoter: Clipper Teas, Wessanen UK, 2 River View Meadows Business Park, Station Approach, Surrey, GU17 9AB